Have these teacher/child ratios:
• Infants 0-12 months 1:5; 12-18 months 1:6
• Toddlers 18-36 months 1:7
• Preschoolers 36-48 months 1:10; 48-60 months 1:12
• School-Agers 5-15 years 1:16
• Half of the lead teachers have an AA Degree in Early Childhood Education or Career Pathways Level 3.
• Teachers and the administrator receive 10 hours of specialized training per year. This shows a commitment to expanding their knowledge and skills. In order to support your child’s development and learning, teachers utilize these skills in their curriculum planning.
• The program provides at least two employee benefits to staff members. This means employees are valued and treated as professionals, which in turn reduces staff turnover and provides continuity of care for your child.